200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
- Classroom Courses
Sorry there are no videos yet
AUDITING ORGANIZATIONAL PROCESSES AND PROCEDURES FOR RESULTS
By completion of this workshop participants will be able to:
– Understand the nature of compliance and substantive testing
– Understand the various techniques of audit sampling
– Understand the principle of evaluation of the risk of material error or misstatement going undetected
– Discuss the use of sampling as a valid audit technique including its limitation
– Compliance testing
– Substantive testing
– Basis of sampling
– Points to consider before sampling
– Sampling risk
– Designing the sample
– Random sampling
– Simple sampling
– Random systematic selection
– Value weighted selection
*Analytical Review Procedures
– Definition and introduction
– Key analytical review procedures
– Comparisons with previous periods
– Trends and ratio analysis
– Budgets and forecasts
– Challenges in output levels
*Accounting Systems and Internal Controls
– Internal controls
– Control procedures
– Limitations of internal controls
– Control activities in specific areas of a business
For Whom: All Internal Auditors in the Public and Private Sectors.
1ST BATCH 2ND BATCH
18th – 21st July, 2017 12th-15th December, 2017
Fee: The workshop fee is One Hundred and Five Thousand Naira (N105,000.00) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 0803 304 5484
Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre, 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba – Lagos.
- December 12, 2017 @ 9:00AM - 4:00PM