19 Town Planning Way, Lagos, Nigeria
- Classroom Courses
Sorry there are no videos yet
Lagos Weekend Classes on February 21st, 22nd, 28th and 1st March
Many executives express frustration as they attempt to reign in the chaos and expense associated with their IT investments but find little in the way of substantive guidance. The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) is the world’s most widely accepted approach to the management and delivery of IT Services.
ITIL has become the choice of industry leaders worldwide – from small and medium sized enterprises to large corporations.
At Sijison Training, Our training session is delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. Our class is always interactive and based on practical experience. Our training covers all the areas you need to be a successful Personnel and provides an invaluable base upon which to build.
• Origins, Development and Governance
• Identifying and Documenting The Services
• Data Information and Knowledge
• Optimizing the Infrastructure
• The Five Core Processes – The Service Lifecycle
• Service Strategy
• Service Design
• Service Transition
• Service Operation
• Continual Service Improvement
What you will learn:
• ITIL terminology and the structure
• Basic concepts and core principles of ITIL practices for Service Management
• How to apply ITIL practices for Service Management with further guidance
Who Should Attend:
• Professionals seeking advancement in their career
• Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework;
• Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization;
• IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about, or contribute to an ongoing service improvement program.
Venue: 19 Town Planning Way Lagos
Register For Our January Training Session and Enjoy a 20% Discount
Please Visit: www.sijisontraining.com or call +234– 8180224477, 09092777877 BBPin: 33422647, 21B704A5 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
- December 2, 2017 @ 10:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m